PAYMENT (REIKI CHESTER, CHESHIRE)
- Payment is required by cash only and BEFORE treatment for all sessions.
- Please make sure you have your money with you before arriving for your appointment. If you won’t be able to pay for your treatment we cannot accommodate you on your visit. Your treatment will be COUNTED AS ATTENDED & CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY. Cancellation of treatments is subject to the FULL COST of the treatment
- Treatment prices are subject to change without notice
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR TERMINATE SERVICE
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate services at any time. You may be liable for payment of the terminated session.
- Cancellations can be notified during the following times: Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm.
- We require AT LEAST A FULL 24 HOURS’ NOTICE if you are unable to attend your Reiki treatment for whatever reason eg, illness, accidents or bad weather etc. Any cancellation or non-attendance with less than 24 hours notice is subject to the FULL COST of the treatment.
- Payment of Reiki treatment is required within 30 days from your missed/cancelled treatment.
- If you need to cancel or you are unable to attend a Reiki treatment & you do not want to be charged then:
Re-book within 24 hours’ (your new date/appointment must be in the next 30 days from the cancellation date) subject to availability. You can re-book only ONCE
- Cancellations can be made by text message, phone call or email.
- Cancellations will be confirmed and validated via text or email.
- Last minute booking (less than 24h before appointment) – cancellation or non-attendance is subject to the FULL COST of the treatment.
- Prepaid treatments(inc. Vouchers and standing order clients) that are cancelled with less than the required 24 hours notice or non-attended is subject to the FULL COST of the Reiki treatment
TREATMENTS COUNTED AS ATTENDED & CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY
- If you do not contact us at all & fail to turn up, you will be charged the FULL COST of the treatment.
- Payment of treatment is required within 30 days from your missed/cancelled treatment.
- If you do none of the above we will not be able to treat you.
TREATMENT CANCELLATION BY REIKI HEALER
This very rarely happens! But if we do need to cancel a treatment on the last minute(less than 24 hours before the appointment) we will inform you as soon as possible.
- We take the running of the business very seriously and we want to hear from you if you have any comments, good or bad, or recommendations for improvements. We can only improve if we listen to what our customers actually want!
DAMAGE, ACCIDENT AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- Any damage to the treatment room or facilities or other accident or injury must be reported immediately. “Immediately” means in this context before you leave the studio at the end of your Reiki session. Failure to do so will by necessity invalidate any later claim. The company can accept no liability for accident, injury or misadventure caused by your own actions.
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings left on the premises.