PAYMENT (REIKI CHESTER, CHESHIRE)
- Online Payment is required before treatment for all sessions.
- Appointments can be re-sceduled if at least 6 hours notice is given
- Treatment prices are subject to change without notice
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR TERMINATE SERVICE
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate services / sessions at any time. You may be liable for payment of the terminated session.
- Cancellations can be notified during the following times: Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm.
- Please give at least 12 hours HOURS’ NOTICE where possible if you are unable to attend your Energy Healing / Reiki treatment for whatever reason eg, illness, accidents or bad weather etc. Any cancellation or non-attendance with less than 6 hours notice is subject to the FULL COST of the treatment.
- Cancellations can be made by text message, phone call or email and will be confirmed and validated via text or email.
- Prepaid treatments (inc. Vouchers and standing order clients) that are cancelled with less than the required 12 hours notice or non-attended is subject to the FULL COST of the Reiki treatment
- If you do not contact me at all & fail to turn up, no refund or re-scheduling of your appointment is possible.
TREATMENT CANCELLATION BY YOUR ENERGY HEALING PRACTITIONER / FACILITATOR
This very rarely happens! But if I do need to cancel a treatment last minute (less than 12 hours before the appointment) I will inform you as soon as possible.
- Please email if you have any comments, good or bad, or recommendations for improvements. Many thanks.
DAMAGE, ACCIDENT AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- Any damage to the treatment room or facilities or other accident or injury must be reported immediately. “Immediately” means in this context before you leave the therapy room at the end of your energy healing session. Failure to do so will by necessity invalidate any later claim. I can accept no liability for accident, injury or misadventure caused by your own actions.
- I cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings left on the premises.